Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What's Happening Now?

Two weeks have passed since our last “What's Happening Now?” discussion, and I'm curious about what our characters have been up to lately.

So, here it is – a chance for characters to reveal their current, or at least most recent, whereabouts. In this way, authors can share what's happening within their stories by speaking through their characters' unique voices.

Well, let's hear it, guys, gals, and creatures! What have you done in the past two weeks? Encountered any stunning places? Met any terrible demons? Stumbled into a spot of trouble, supernatural or otherwise?

Feel free to spill any and all of your latest adventures, and hopefully, by revealing where you are in your story, you'll help inspire your authors to keep moving forward with theirs.

Remember, this is for characters only!

12 comments:

Kaelin said...

Our book is stalled out. She left us hanging with about 25 zombies headed our way, me too hurt to help, our guns all burnt up in our house, and Aidan, of all people, in charge.

Aidan said...

Hey! I didn't ask to be put in charge. But no one else stepped up, did they?

By zombies, he means people possessed by demons. Poor fucks.

Nutmeg Cross said...

What a bummer. I so want to know how things turn out for you guys...

As for me and Indy, nothing's happening at the moment. Still on the road, nothing new to report.

Apparently, our author is still in revision hell with her travel guide.

I mean, really, are the Florida Keys so much more important than our story? Well, besides the whole making a living and eating thing...

Aidan said...

We'd like to know, too, Nutmeg.

Florida Keys. Hmm. Maybe we should run away down there, Kae. Maybe it's quieter.

Nutmeg Cross said...

According to my author, the Keys can be pretty quiet, depending on where you go. Key West is often rowdy, of course, but you could easily disappear in places like Lignumvitae... if you're looking for a hideout, that is.

Aidan said...

Yeah, it all depends on how many dudes were left over from The Grab. We might look into it, though. Thanks. At least down there they might not recognize us for demi-demons and we might have more of a chance at blending in. Up here everybody's wise to us.

candy said...

I'm kinds left on my own here on the farm with this cure guy while my author tries to organize a bunch of weirdos who are expecting to die in Monument valley. Once she gets that story ironed out she says she'll spend full time with me. Till then I'm doing fine. At least she left me where I can enjoy myself.

Kaelin said...

Wish I was hanging out on a farm. That sounds really nice, Candy.

Aidan said...

Dude. She's there with a guy. I know you have a thing for her, but let it go.

Kaelin said...

I do not have a thing for her. Wow. Sometimes it's like you're begging me to kick your ass.

Nutmeg Cross said...

Oh, boy, the demon brothers are at it again!

Marc said...

They bicker constantly, like an old married couple. Try to ignore it. We do.