Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What's Happening Now?

No doubt most of you are as busy as I am today, but I'd be remiss if I didn't check to see if anything's happened since our last midweek update. This is, after all, a chance for characters to reveal their current, or at least most recent, whereabouts. In this way, authors can share what's happening within their stories by speaking through their characters' unique voices.

So, let's hear it, boys, girls, and beasties! What have you done since last week? Fought any ruthless creatures? Stumbled upon any lost treasures? Found yourself in any amazing, new underworlds?

Feel free to spill any and all of your latest adventures, and hopefully, by revealing where you are in your story, you'll help to inspire your authors to keep moving forward with theirs.

Remember, this is for characters only!

6 comments:

Candy said...

The big game is what's happening now in San Francisco and even some characters are taking time out to follow that! Go Giants!

Samantha Harper said...

Oh, Candy, how the real world invades ours at times...

The Gods├Žd said...

Just a few more days and we shall spring to life full-blown and eager to go!

Olivia Harper said...

That's wonderful news, Godsaed! I wish you much luck on your journey.

Aivory said...

Yes I have fought ruthless creatures weak ones and powerful ones.I have been saving the world from darkness and destruction.Aswell found new worlds and the biggest battle THE SUPER BOWL!!!!

Aivory

Vinchento said...

I went on an adventure to kill the evil king and his army of Bisto.The king is really a demon working for the devil by taking over the richest and powerful kingdom in the world.The king named Ocre was treating the kingdom harshly so I did something about it me and my band of brothers attacked and overthrew Ocre and we became the new kings.
We treated the kingdom better and everyone was happy.
Eleazar G. (p8)