Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's Happening Now?

It's time again for our midweek update – a chance for characters to reveal their current, or at least most recent, whereabouts. In this way, authors can share what's happening within their stories by speaking through their characters' unique voices.

So, let's hear it, boys, girls, and beasties! What have you done over the past seven days? Fought any ruthless creatures? Stumbled upon any lost treasures? Found yourself in any amazing, new underworlds?

Feel free to spill any and all of your latest adventures, and hopefully, by revealing where you are in your story, you'll help inspire your authors to keep moving forward with theirs.

Remember, this is for characters only!

5 comments:

Abigail said...

Well...nothing has happened with me because my author is worried about De Exis Machina--wait, I take that back, I did get picked up off the floor from where I fainted.

Sky said...

Hello everyone. Abigail and I share an author. I just recently got restarted after a long break at the urging of my author's friend.

Devi Marconi said...

Congrats, Sky! It's always nice to move forward - even baby steps are better than no steps at all. I mean, us characters aren't getting any younger, are we?

Laura Martone said...

Alright, alright. I get your point, Devi. No need to be snarky.

Alonso said...

I am trying to take over the world, but some guy and his humungus dog beat beat my big reptile beast with his giant claws in brazil and in Affrica. I am so ticked off with that guy I might destroy the world instead. Alonso