Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What's Happening Now?

Two weeks have passed since our last midweek update – a chance for characters to reveal their current, or at least most recent, whereabouts. In this way, authors can share what's happening within their stories by speaking through their characters' unique voices.

So, let's hear it, boys, girls, and beasties! What have you done over the past two weeks? Fought any ruthless creatures? Stumbled upon any lost treasures? Found yourself in any amazing, new underworlds?

Feel free to spill any and all of your latest adventures, and hopefully, by revealing where you are in your story, you'll help inspire your authors to keep moving forward with theirs.

Remember, this is for characters only!

6 comments:

The Godsæd said...

We are getting very close to beginning our story. Go November!

Tommy Thurman said...

I'm mad!!!

The Senior Editor accepted the short story about me and how I went to the future and came back to save my brother from . .

And he SAID he'd put me on the schedule, and my author would be notified 5 weeks in advance.

hmmph

I'm waiting. . .

Victor said...

Well God, that makes me feel all kinds of better. I am begun, at least.

Yep, hanging by my neck, in my torn bio suit. This freakin cyborg's grip ain't getting any looser. I'm feelin a bit crushed.

Ryan my android buddy, you better reactivate soon and save me. Sleeping Beauty ain't gonna wake herself.

Yo author - a release right now would feel excellent . .

Devi Marconi said...

Well, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's on hold at the moment. My author has promised to revise my story (finally!) next month, when she's wrapped her latest travel guide.

But I've heard that before...

Kevin said...

Right now its realy tough for me. This was my only chance to get rid of our master and free every one else from this ugly cold darkness. I miss the feeling of the sun shinning right at us. I had finally found a way but I had to get helpers it was such a hard job just for me. Sadly they betrayed me and went first. Their intensions are bad...
Now I have to find a way to get there first!

♥Cecilia P. (R1]

Jose said...

Right now,i'm on the run. Im running away from the cops. Me and my gang killed the president and one of our former gang members ratted us out! We've been able to stay away from them for about 2 weeks already,but I dont think we have long before they find us . . .

-Leslie M.'<3 (R1]