Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's Happening Now?

It's time again for our midweek update – a chance for characters to reveal their current, or at least most recent, whereabouts. In this way, authors can share what's happening within their stories by speaking through their characters' unique voices.

So, let's hear it, boys, girls, and beasties! What have you done over the past seven days? Found yourself in any strange, new places? Battled any relentless monsters? Smooched any secret lovers?

Feel free to spill any and all of your latest adventures, and hopefully, by revealing where you are in your story, you'll help inspire your authors to keep moving forward with theirs.

Remember, this is for characters only!

8 comments:

Abigail said...

Still nothing. My author's very busy.

Nutmeg Cross said...

Sorry to hear that, Abigail. My author's also too busy - too busy writing her travel guides to work on her novels. Grrr...

Me and Indigo are still in the same barn, twiddling our thumbs, waiting for our next step. Lucky for us, the rightful owner hasn't yet found us here. After all this time on the road, we're pretty good at hiding.

So, Abigail, what do you do to pass the time?

Candy said...

Yes, Abigale, what?
I'm about to get on the move again and I may have to break my poor farmer boy's heart. But what can I say? I must travel on. I'll probably leave him expecting me to come back, although I doubt I will. Can you see me settled down, cooking, cleaning and having babies - even though this is paradise. There's so much world to see and touch and taste. Maybe other sweet boys to fall in love with...

Devi Marconi said...

That's the spirit, Candy! You're much too young to settle down just yet...

David Jace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin (Digital Angel) said...

Where am I? Limbo, that's where!

I struggle for the first several chapters to actually get my gear and get in the game, and finally, in chapter 7, it happens. Then what, the lousy author gets all caught up in his real life and leaves us hanging. I mean come on... I need some action! Chapter 7 has been "in progress" for a month! I'm logged in; I created my character, but I need to PLAY!

Abigail said...

Actually she has moved me a bit today. Outside to inside, and I am now very closed to being choked.
In general, I play songs on my flute.

Nutmeg Cross said...

That's a good way to pass the time, Abigail. Playing the flute, I mean. Not being choked.

Me? I whittle while I wait.